A BAMS doctor can work in the following domains after Completion of degree-
- General and Clinical Practice.
- Ayurveda Medical officer (AMO).
- Research (Clinical Research or Epidemiological research).
- Hospital and Health care Administration.
- Health supervisor.
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.).
- P.G. and P.G. Diploma Courses.
- BAMS graduates do have permission to practice- Modern/Allopathic Medicine and registered Ayurveda doctors in Uttar Pradesh will now be allowed to recommend allopathic drugs to patients in limited manner. PDF
- Panchakarma Centers.
- Permission to conduct Surgery For Ayush Practtioners. PDF